Work Study Description
Providing an enhanced learning experience for selected students, focusing on work in a team-based, project-driven work environment.
All posted jobs are paid, part-time positions working with company partners or on internal Fanshawe digital media projects. For Reactr positions, students are selected after an interview and a code/design test; for Work Study positions, students must also be able to demonstrate eligibility for OSAP.
- Write Object-Oriented PHP
- Work with popular PHP MVC frameworks
- Work with public APIs
- Write CSS transitions, JS animations, etc. as required
- A strong independent learner
- Creative and passionate
- A fan of application performance
- A team player
- A problem solver
if this sounds like you, apply here!